UPDATE JUNE 1st, 2020
We are happy to announce that we will still be running our summer camp. As part of new regulations, we will only be having 10 campers. So don't wait to register!
Volpe Martial Arts' Summer Camp provides a safe, fun and energetic atmosphere where campers can gain confidence and focus while having a blast learning martial arts techniques, valuable self-defence skills and take part in fun activities everyday.
OUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
• A movie (to start/end the day while parents drop-off/pick-up)
• Fitness games (morning warm-ups, obstacle course, team based activities, etc.)
• Martial arts techniques and activities
• Nerf battle (nerf launchers with nerf darts will be provided)
• Arts and Crafts
• Outside playground time at Timm Park (located across the street) if permitted
WHAT TO BRING
• Packed lunch
• Water bottle (water bottle filling station is available)
• Sunscreen for sunnier days
All our campers spend at minimum 1 hour outdoors every day, weather permitting. We will visit Timm Park for some outdoor recreation time. Students can play a variety of free play activities or just enjoy the outdoors under a tree.
Because of COVID-19 new camp protocols and practices will be in place. We will be increasing the frequency of supervised hand hygiene and the frequency of cleaning high contact surfaces.
Parents are asked to sign in/out each day with our staff to help us track attendance and provide camper security.
$229 per week (5 days).
There will be no refunds or prorated refunds for missed days/weeks unless Volpe Martial Arts summer camp is cancelled based on the direction of the provincial and federal governments, and the Region of Waterloo Public Health Unit.
Waiver must be signed online for each camper prior to camp.