No prior martial arts
experience is required.
March 16 - 20, 2020
5 full day camp
9am - 4pm
Drop off: 8:30 - 9:00am (Movie Time)
Pick up: 4:00 - 4:30pm (Movie Time)
Volpe Martial Arts' March Break camp provides a fun and energetic atmosphere where campers can gain confidence and focus while having a blast learning martial arts techniques, valuable self-defence skills and take part in fun activities everyday.
OUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
• A movie (to start/end the day while parents drop-off/pick-up)
• Fitness games (morning warm-ups, obstacle course, team based activities, etc.)
• Martial arts techniques and activities
• Nerf battle (nerf launchers with nerf darts will be provided)
• Arts and Crafts
• Field trip to Funvilla on Wednesday, March 18 from 10-12am
• Outside playground time at Timm Park (located across the street)
WHAT TO BRING
• Packed lunch
• Water bottle (water bottle station is available)
• Coat, hat, mittens for colder days
• Sunscreen for sunnier days
All our campers spend at minimum 1 hour outdoors every day, weather permitting. We will visit Timm Park for some outdoor recreation time. Students can play a variety of free play activities or just enjoy the outdoors under a tree.
Parents are asked to sign in/out each day with our staff to help us track attendance and provide camper security.
$199 + HST per week (5 days).
15% Discount for additional family members in same household.
Minimum of 8 participants are required to run our camp. Volpe Martial Arts reserves the right to cancel camps due to insufficient enrolment. Notice will be provided to those affected by February 24, 2020 and a full refund will be provided.
There will be no refunds or prorated refunds for missed days/weeks.
Waivers must be signed online for each camper prior to camp.