No prior martial arts
experience is required.
March 14 - 18, 2022
5 full day camp
9am - 4pm
Drop off: 8:30 - 9:00am (Movie Time)
Pick up: 4:00 - 4:30pm (Movie Time)
Volpe Martial Arts' March Break camp provides a SAFE, FUN and ENERGETIC atmosphere where campers can GAIN CONFIDENCE and FOCUS while having a blast learning martial arts techniques and take part in fun activities everyday.
OUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
• A movie (to start/end the day while parents drop-off/pick-up)
• Fitness games (morning warm-ups, obstacle course, team based activities, etc.)
• Martial arts techniques and activities
• Nerf battle (nerf launchers with nerf darts will be provided)
• Arts and Crafts
• Outside playground time at Timm Park (located across the street)
WHAT TO BRING
• Packed lunch
• Water bottle (water bottle station is available)
• Coat, hat, mittens for colder days
• Sunscreen for sunnier days
All our campers spend at minimum 1 hour outdoors every day, weather permitting. We will visit Timm Park for some outdoor recreation time. Students can play a variety of free play activities or just enjoy the outdoors under a tree.
Parents are asked to sign in/out each day with our staff to help us track attendance and provide camper security.
$299 + HST per week (5 days).
Minimum of 8 participants are required to run our camp. Volpe Martial Arts reserves the right to cancel camps due to insufficient enrolment. Notice will be provided to those affected by February 21, 2022 and a full refund will be provided.
There will be no refunds or prorated refunds for missed days/weeks.
If you choose to cancel, VMA will offer a full refund for a cancellation up to 21 days before the start of camp. There will be no refunds or prorated refunds for missed days/weeks unless Volpe Martial Arts camp is cancelled based on the direction of the provincial and federal governments, and the Region of Waterloo Public Health Unit.
Waivers must be signed online for each camper prior to camp.