Parents we have you covered with Strike Day Camp! Volpe Martial Arts' Strike Day Camp provides a fun and energetic atmosphere where kids can gain confidence and focus while having a blast learning techniques, valuable skills and take part in fun activities all day.
OUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
• A movie (to start/end the day while parents drop-off/pick-up)
• Fitness games (morning warm-ups, obstacle course, team based activities, etc.)
• Martial arts techniques and activities
• Nerf battle (nerf launchers with nerf darts and safety goggles will be provided)
• Arts and Crafts
• Outside playground time at Timm Park (located across the street) - weather permitting
WHAT TO BRING
• Packed lunch
• Water bottle (water bottle station is available)
• Coat, hat, mittens
We will spend at minimum 30-60 minutes outdoors, weather permitting. We will visit Timm Park (located across the street) for some outdoor recreation time. Students can play a variety of free play activities or just enjoy the outdoors.
Parents are asked to sign in/out with our staff to help us track attendance and to ensure safety.
$35 per child (plus HST)
$5 discount for additional family members in same household.
Space is limited, register now!
Waivers must be signed online for each child prior to camp.